Apply to Innosphere’s Commercialization Program & receive business support to improve your chances of receiving grant funding
Application deadline: August 18th, 2021
Does your company have intentions of applying, or re-applying, for an Advanced Industries Early-Stage Capital and Retention Grant (ESCR Grant)?
If so — we’re excited to offer this opportunity to your company to get the support you deserve as you raise capital and grow your company in Colorado! The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) is sponsoring a program with that will help founders with business milestones, strategy, business education specific to companies in Colorado’s high-tech sectors, and ways to improve the competitiveness of your future application to the Advanced Industries ESCR Grant.
Innosphere’s commercialization program will:
- Begin with a cohort model and educational sessions focused on Customers, Capital and Talent.
- Provide companies with a dedicated Client Success Manager that guides you through achieving business milestones and accessing all of Innosphere’s services such as market research, competitor analysis, introductions, and more.
- Support companies who are seeking funding though the Advanced Industries ESCR Grant in order to develop and commercialize technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado. The program includes workshops focused on the grant process which will be presented by Innosphere and OEDIT staff.
50% off the normal Innosphere client fee of $5,000 for 6 months, making the discounted rate $2,500 thanks to the OEDIT sponsorship.
- Apply today, or by the application deadline of August 18th, by completing this application and emailing it to Scott Sampl: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected companies will be notified by September 1st, 2021
- Companies who accept Innosphere’s offer to join the 6-month program will begin on September 28th, 2021 and end on March 31st, 2022.
Please note the following:
- Innosphere also lists an application deadline of September 8th on our website, but that deadline is for companies either not based in Colorado, or not receiving this 50% discounted offer!
- To be eligible, you should have intentions of applying, or re-applying, for OEDIT’s Advanced Industries ESCR Grant during the first funding round of 2022, which has an application period that opens in January and closes in March, 2022.
- This Innosphere program has 10 available slots for companies to be supported.