The REACH Energy Accelerator is launching! The program support entrepreneurs, founders, faculty, and teams across the U.S. who are building and launching energy innovations. The program begins on January 18th, 2022 and the application deadline is December 1, 2021.
The REACH Energy Accelerator will:
- Support energy hardtech innovation across a region of 12 states.
- Support the success of 10 energy hard-tech startups/entrepreneurs/founders per year for 2 years (20 in total).
- Be of no cost to startups/teams because each team’s fee to participate in the accelerator is covered by DOE funding.
- Provide participants with hardtech-based consulting, prototyping, testing, techno-economic analysis support, market research, and more.
- Work with our 23 partnering institutions/organization across 12 states to cross-fertilize ideas and best-practices as we work together to build additional energy hardtech innovation capacity across our region.
We look forward to seeing your application and working with entrepreneurs over the next year to ensure we’re supporting the energy innovation happening across the Rockies and Plains of America.