Bioscience Program Manager Job Description and Application
Tech. Science. Accelerated.
Innosphere Ventures is expanding to meet the growing needs of bioscience founders and entrepreneurs. Innosphere Client Managers provide business support for the technology and science-based startup companies in Innosphere Ventures’ incubation program. If you excel in this type of work with companies in bioscience-related industries and are interested in this position, please complete the online application found below.
This important position will provide overall leadership for the incubation program that exists to support bioscience founders on issues including business strategy, capital/funding, customer acquisition, sourcing talent, and operational excellence.
Bioscience Program & Client Manager
Reports to Innosphere Ventures’ COO
LOCATION OF MOST WORK:
Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins Metro Area
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Former CEO of a public company, or a former founder/CEO of a technology/science-based startup company.
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring businesses/founders/CEOs.
- Has industry experience in B2B, science, and tech-based sectors.
- Has experience in raising capital.
- Located in Colorado
IN THIS ROLE, THE CLIENT MANAGER WORKS WITH:
- 6 client companies at any given time.
- The Colorado BioScience Association (CBSA), partner organizations, and Innosphere staff to ensure companies have exceptional support on many business aspects, including but not limited to: customer acquisition, go-to market strategies, market research, competitor analysis, investor-readiness, and fundraising.
- Outside advisors and Innosphere mentors to advise companies on growth strategies.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION
- Execute on two, year-long bioscience-focused incubation programs
- In close collaboration with CBSA and Innosphere, finalize the business and technical content delivered in the 2022 and 2023 cohorts
- Develop customized content for delivery during the two cohort programs
- Present content during the new client orientation sessions
- At 40 hours a week, compensation is $85,000 – $100,000 per year as a 1099/contractor.
If you excel in this type of work with bioscience startup companies and are interested in this position, please complete the online application found below.
ABOUT INNOSPHERE VENTURES:
Innosphere Ventures is a non-profit incubation and program with a strong mission to grow the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by supporting the success of science and technology startup companies with an exclusive commercialization program for high-tech startups, a venture capital fund, and specialized laboratory facilities. https://innosphereventures.org