Client Manager Job Description and Application
Tech. Science. Accelerated.
Innosphere Ventures is expanding to meet the growing needs of entrepreneurs building high-tech companies. Client Managers provide business support for the technology and science-based startup companies in Innosphere Ventures’ accelerator program. If you excel in this type of work with high-growth companies and are interested in this position, please complete the online application found below.
Client Manager, Innosphere Ventures
LOCATION OF MOST WORK:
Denver Metro Area
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Former CEO of a public company, or a former founder/CEO of a technology/science-based startup company.
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring businesses/founders/CEOs.
- Has industry experience in B2B, science, and tech-based sectors.
- Has experience in raising capital.
- Located in the Denver metro area.
IN THIS ROLE, THE CLIENT MANAGER WORKS WITH:
- 4-6 Innosphere client companies at any given time.
- Partner organizations and Innosphere staff to ensure companies have exceptional support on many business aspects, including but not limited to: customer acquisition, go-to market strategies, market research, competitor analysis, investor-readiness, and fundraising
- Outside advisors and Innosphere mentors to advise companies on growth strategies
- Pay range is $50,000 – $70,000 per year including benefits (medical insurance, 401(k), paid holidays)
- Compensation is based on the number of client companies supported.
If you excel in this type of work with high-growth companies and are interested in this position, please complete the online application found below and here: https://innosphereventures.org/client-manager/
ABOUT INNOSPHERE VENTURES:
Innosphere Ventures is a non-profit accelerator program with a strong mission to grow the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by supporting the success of science and technology startup companies with an exclusive commercialization program for high-tech startups, a venture capital fund, and specialized laboratory facilities. https://innosphereventures.org